Air Duct Cleaning

EarthcareCLEAN knows that your indoor air can be 70 times more polluted than your outdoor air. And you spend as many as 20 hours indoors every day! That is why we offer a free inspection of your air ducts at no charge, to help you discover potential health risks to your family.

serv airductIf you have been suffering from allergies, you will be thrilled to know that allergy symptoms are often a simple—and curable—case of contaminants being trapped in air ducts and HVAC systems and settling into fibers around the house.

When air ducts and HVAC systems are periodically cleaned, they operate more efficiently and cost effectively. This cleaning is even more effective when combined with carpet and upholstery cleaning, and possibly one of our other specialty cleaning services.

Dryer Vent Cleaning

Cleaning your dryer to prevent fires is one of those proactive tasks that help you feel safe and secure in your home. EarthcareCLEAN will help create that peace of mind for you. Not only can we clean your dryer for fire prevention but we can also share some of our knowledge about when it's time to clean!

Dryer Vent CleaningYour lint screen faithfully captures up to 75% of the lint produced in your dryer. So where does the other 25% go? That 25% has become a part of a fire hazard to your home. It builds up in your vent and is so commonly overlooked that is one of the greatest fire hazards in a house.

All fires caused by dryer lint buildup are 100% preventable. And that's why we're here and why we clean dryer vents as one of our specialty cleaning services!

Have your dryer vent and air ducts checked right away. Call EarthcareCLEAN today at 843-556-5100.

Request a quote
(Click here for a free estimate)

* required

Air Duct Benefits

  • Reduces allergies, asthma, and other breathing problems.
  • Removes “musty” or “stale” odors.
  • Breath the cleanest, freshest indoor air possible.
  • Remove mold and mildew from Charleston area home.

Dryer Vent Benefits

  • Eliminates a potential fire hazard.
  • Reduces drying time even for heavier items.
  • Saves you money on your electric bill.
  • Keeps your dryer in good condition.